Article 1 (Purpose)
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The terms herein shall be defined as follows:
- “Service” refers to all aspects of Company available to the Members
- “Member” refers to a person who uses Company’s
- “ID” refers to a strings of letters and numbers that are set by a Member and approved by the Company for authenticating the identification of the Member and Service use.
- “Password” refers to a string of letters or numbers that are set by a Member to identify themselves that matches the given ID.
Article 3 (Effect and Modification of Terms and Conditions)
- This Terms and conditions shall be pasted in the Company’s Website(www.spiceware.io), and shall enter into force the “Member” that has consented hereto.
- The Company, if deemed necessary, can modify this Terms and Conditions within the scope not contravening the relevant laws and regulations.
- In such case, the amended contents shall be announced or notified by the Company at least Seven (7) days prior to the effective date. If the foregoing modification unavoidably operates to your disadvantage, the Company shall individually transmit the notice thereon, at least thirty (30) days prior to the effective date.
- Unless you explicitly refuse to accept the aforementioned modification within a set period, from the date of announcement or notification hereby to thirty (30) days after the effective date, the Company shall presume your consent thereto.
- Unless you agree to the revised Terms and Conditions, you may terminate the Service Agreement at any time.
Article 4. Additional Terms
- Services in each Individual Service may be priced. Any matter that is not prescribed herein shall be stipulated in each Sublevel paid-service's terms and conditions in the Individual Services. In case of any conflicts between the content herein and any provisions of each Sublevel Service's Terms and Conditions, the Latter shall override this Comprehensive Terms of Service.
- With regard to termination effect of individual paid-coupons in the Service, the relevant provisions of Paid-Service Comprehensive Terms of Service shall apply.